2010년 8월 30일 월요일

Construction Bank transferred to a comrade

Construction Bank transferred to a comrade: Today through a front door, in front of the ATM. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he had not read, get a mention subsection card to me to help him in the front door of the automated teller machine. I said I can not help you get, call security to help you. The results, he answered I said no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him withdraw money. a friend We need to remember ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah.

robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, Mo definitely make you 100 defense! I will warn! is because my colleagues have taken in, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for stand-up! Please spread out ~ ~ ~ force is really endless deception, believe it will step into the trap, I am really very hard to detect!

Shaoyaoju an owner, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see people at home have electricity, they go see their own electric meter box, opened the door was a knife touching the mm knife burglary. family suddenly loses power, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, no abnormal ring and then open the door.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기