2010년 9월 25일 토요일

everything is ready

everything is ready, only a strong wind I would not draw ah mm. Fortunately, God's blessing, two friends are studying art, and finally this dream can be achieved in the last week. Now Xiu friend gave me a canvas painting shoes, huh, huh, her picture is shot. right foot: Brother always said I like cats, I smile, fact, I have mixed ..... brother herve leger asked me why I love cats, I think for a long time, because I lazy, too lazy like a cat; because cats lick their wounds will hurt, I like ^ I do not know they are not really happy, because my family only that the surface of the well-being, because I have too many injuries hh Network is the Central Plains painted treasure personalized products to focus on customized services, in providing quality products herve leger dress to every customer, while providing maximum creative space.
We lead online customization technology, excellent service team effort to build one of the most platform to achieve a good record, to lead the trend of creative hand-painted. personalized custom hand-painted shoes, hand-painted hat customization, such as hand-painted clothing Business: hand-painted shoes, hand-painted canvas shoes; hand-painted clothing, hand-painted T-shirts, hand-painted hats, hand-painted bags, herve leger bandage dress hand-painted denim, hand-painted murals, hand-painted wall and other services personalized custom guide 1, do not worry about the issue fade patterns, hand-painted treasure mouth special environment-friendly products are hand-painted color paintings made of , not to hurt the body does not fade! 2, If the pictures you make, pictures must be clear, each one according to design complexity and design size of the price range.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기