2010년 9월 1일 수요일

Long time no see glad

Long time no see glad, as if lost contact with like. Yan and I suffered the same fate, when the heart is full of painful memories so that when I think of Yan, want to drink with her, giggle, and then wake up a drunk, but welcomes the like, as in disappeared, christian louboutin not even cell phone contact is always off. can not find such a person who suffered the same fate, I only herself a pity. One day, I was pleased to see in the street, she in front of me and did not see me, so I can only say that she, not met her. I am glad too familiar only one, I was glad that she identified. christian louboutin shoes I had wanted to go up and greet her, but she made me stop the men around, because the man I am all too familiar figure, while Yan, tightly next to him, the two people are very close. lost all, I see, Xin Why not christian louboutin sale contact me, glad why in my world evaporate and disappear. And I also understand that Yan's love can not turn back, my love can not and then

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기