2010년 9월 1일 수요일

I often \words, easy to say, sounds simple, think of it very deep

I often \words, easy to say, christian louboutin sounds simple, think of it very deep. It can be brave when christian louboutin shoes I was weak, are proud to become humble, become active when the christian louboutin sale decadence, the pain becomes joy when, on any matter afford to take it down, also, so I call it \, not also had this just a few decades would not disappear? If so, what do untied?
who's that life, thought of the phrase, if I were a hero, then To create a great exploits; if I were scholars, they have to obtain a higher knowledge; If I love someone, we make bold to tell her. because of this said, the past will no longer come; this life in the past, everything gone a. a book unread, not speaking a word, it no longer chance. This precious life, I have to grasp it properly ah!
people on such a life, you can actively grasp it; ground it can take it lightly. weakening think about it, in order to ease with it! think about it when the spirit of decadence, in order to Thanksgiving! because anyway, you're always very lucky to have this life, this was not in vain ah .
* flower

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기